Welcome to BrainItOn.in and thanks for using it! When you use BrainItOn services, you trust us with your information.
Note: You are entering into a legally binding agreement.
1. Information we collect
- Profile Information: We collect information when you update/ edit your profile. A complete BrainItOn profile that includes personal details, address detail, parents information and academic details to provide you more customized services (for example: personalized career path, profile pages, updates, content, more relevant ads and career opportunities). You can list achievements & certificates, skills, files you upload, group memberships, networking objectives, schools, colleges, workshops, institutions, scholarships or individuals that you follow, and other information including content on your profile or scratches. Providing additional information enables you to derive more benefit from our Services and it also enables us to serve you ads and other relevant content on and off of our Services.
- Information we get from your use of BrainItOn’s services: We may collect information from the services that you use and how you use them, like when you give a personality test we may collect career information and provide you the similar advertising contents.
- Information we get from your visit to www.brainiton.in: We collect this information to provide better services to all of our users – from figuring out basic stuff like which location you belong, to more complex things like which ads you’ll find most useful, the people who matter most to you. We Collect Some Information from All Visitors to Our Website, like in many online services we use technologies like session and persistent cookies, web beacons (tiny image files on web pages that communicate information about the page viewer to the beacon owner), log data, and third-party analytics services to collect and analyze information about all users of our Services. This includes things like User search preferences, interaction with ads on our Website, and location. This information include:
- Device information: We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number)
- Data Log: Our servers automatically record information ("Data Log") created by your use of the Services. This may include information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device, search terms, and cookie information. We receive Data Logwhen you interact with our Services, for example, when you visit our websites, sign into our Services, or interact with our email notifications. We use Log Data to provide our Services and to measure, customize, and improve them, as well as collect and use them in the aggregate. This Policy does not apply to, nor do we take any responsibility for any information that is collected by any third party either using the Website or through any links on the Website or through any of the advertisements.
- Cookies: Cookies are small data files that we transfer to your computer. We use "session" cookies to keep you logged in while you use our Services, to better understand how you interact with our Services, and to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic information on our Services. We use "persistent" cookies to recognize you each time you return to our Services. For example, we create a persistent cookie that includes some basic information about you, like your most recent search and whether anyone responded to a query you sent using BrainItOn’s Services. We use this persistent cookie to remember your preferences and, if you create an account, to make your user experience consistent after you register.
Information we collect from our clients, partners or premium members: If
you join us as our client, partners or premium members, whether as an academic institutes
or professional or otherwise, we will ask you to provide certain information in
order to set up your account. We ask to provide a name, an institutional affiliation
(if available), a phone number, and an email address and much more. If you create
a paid account, we may also collect financial data like credit card information
and billing addresses from you, so that we can handle billing.
Other: We are constantly improving our Services, which means we may create
new ways to collect information on the Services. We often introduce new features,
some of which may result in the collection of new information. Furthermore, new
partnerships or corporate acquisitions may result in new features, and we may potentially
collect new types of information.
2. Information we use or share
You agree that information you provide on your profile can be seen by others and
How we use: We use the information we collect from all of our services to
provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect
BrainItOn and our users. We also use this information to offer you tailored content
– like giving you more relevant search results and ads. We may use the name you
provide for your profile. We may use your email address or mobile number to inform
you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, like pixel tags,
to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services. We may
process your personal information on a server located outside the country where
you live. We can use all information we collect from you, including the personal
information with any third party if we are in good faith to believe it is required
for the purposes of our compliance with any applicable law, regulation, legal process
or enforceable governmental request/action or any manner required for the purposes
of protecting our rights or interests.
Communication: We communicate with you using BrainItOn messaging, email, and
other ways available to us. We may send you messages relating to the availability
of the Services, security, or other service-related issues. We may also send promotional
messages. With certain communications you send on our Services, the recipient can
see your name, email address, and some network information. You may change your
email and contact preferences at any time by signing into your account.
Sharing Information with other visitors: Any information you put on your
profile and any content you post on BrainItOn may be seen by others. We don’t provide
any of your non-public information to third parties without your consent, unless
required by law, or as described in this Policy. Other people may find your BrainItOn
profile information through search engines (you can choose which parts of your public
profile are accessible to public search engines in your settings)
Pages for Schools, Colleges, Workshops and Other Entities: Companies and
other entities can create pages on our Services. If you follow one of these pages,
non-identifiable information about you will be provided to the page’s administrators.
Groups: If you participate in Groups, share content, you should be aware
that any information you choose to disclose using these services can be read, collected,
and used by other Members in these forums and other third parties, including advertisers.
We are not responsible for the information you choose to submit in these forums.
Testimonials and Advertisements: If you provide any testimonials about our
services or place advertisements, we may post those testimonials and examples of
advertisements you place in connection with our promotion of these services to third
parties. Testimonials and advertisements may include your name and other personal
information that you have provided.
Legal Process and Other Disclosures: We may disclose your personal information
if compelled by law, subpoena, or other legal process, or if necessary to enforce
our User Agreement. If there is a change in control or sale of all or part of BrainItOn,
we may share your information with a third party, who will have the right to use
Service Providers: We may employ third party companies and individuals to
facilitate our Services (e.g. maintenance, analysis, audit, marketing and development).
These third parties have limited access to your information only to perform these
tasks on our behalf and are obligated to BrainItOn not to disclose or use it for
Note: We do not rent or sell personal information that you have not posted
personal information that is not published to your profile or generated through
engagement with our other services.
3. Information to third party:
Ad Servers: To try and bring you offers that are of interest to you, we have
relationships with other companies that we allow to place ads on our Web pages.
As a result of your visit to our Website, ad server companies may collect information
such as your domain type, your IP address and clickstream information.
Our clients, partners & other professionals: If you fill out a form to contact
our clients, partners or any professionals (or use any other contact forms available
on our Website) or call them, we may share personally identifiable information that
you share with us and information about your use of our Services with the party
you wanted to contact. This may include data you input such as home search criteria
or Data Log that we collect as you use the Services. If they wants to contact you
based on the anonymized profile of BrainItOn pages you visited, we will contact you
to see if we can make that connection. Sometimes, if we are working with a third
party to improve the leads we provide that third party with additional but limited
personally identifiable information for the sole purpose of their carrying out their
duty to us.
Third-Party Websites: Our Website may contain links to other websites. When
you click on one of these links, you are navigating to another website. We do not
accept liability for misuse of any information by any website controller to which
we may link. We also do not have any responsibility of liability for the content
on websites that use the BrainItOn’s search functionality. We encourage you to read
the privacy statements of these websites, which may differ from ours.
4. Important Information
The Accuracy and Confidentiality of Your Account Information Is Your Responsibility:
You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy and accuracy of your password, email
address, and other account information at all times. We recommend a strong password
that you do not use with other services. We are not responsible for personal data
transmitted to a third party as a result of an incorrect email address.
Minimum Age: You have to meet BrainItOn’s minimum age requirements (i.e. 13
years) to create an account or use any of our services.
to time. If we make significant changes in the way we treat your personal information,
other means, such as email, also we encourage you to periodically review this page
for the latest information on our privacy practices. Please review the changes carefully.
If you agree to the changes, simply continue to use our Services. If you object
to any of the changes to our terms and you no longer wish to use our Services, you
may close your account(s).
Security: While www.brainiton.in works to protect the security of your content
and account, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able
to circumvent our security measures. Please notify us at care@BrainItOn.in immediately in the event
of any compromise or unauthorized use of your account.
Contact Information: If you have any questions or suggestions regarding our